Other Good Weather Site Links
NOAA Key West Forecast
- This site is about as good as you can get online. It shows Wave Heights, Wind Speed and Direction among pretty much anything else you want to know about the weater. This site is an absolute must to look at if you want to know what is going on right now and what is projected and i give it 57 gold stars and 9 thumbs up.
- This is a great little 5 day animated forecast map and shows wave heights all over Florida.
Slave 2 The Wave
- (Formerly Shrimp Creole South Florida Forecast) This is a more local site and has a good grasp on South Florida surfing. Their wave models and wind predictions are for every 12 hours.
- Storm Pulse is by far the best site i have seen that shows all the hurricane activity and info. No Matter where a storm is. It pretty much has a google earth/maps feel about it and it is a million times more user friendly than NOAA or weather.com to see where the track has been and where it could possibly go. It also shows storm tracks of past hurricans dated back to as far back as you would like to go.
Southernmost Point Cam
- Gives an OK indication of there is swell on the south side of the island.
Reach Resort, Key West Cam
- OK for a general idea of what is happening on the south side of the island (when its actually working).